Career planning and counselling
To support you in planning your career we offer individual 1:1 career counselling tailored your career needs.
Topics you might find inspiring to explore:
- Feedback on CV and LinkedIn profile
- Transferable skills
- Tools for career planning and career thinking
- How to build and extend your professional network
- How to approach and contact future employers
- What to expect at a job interview in Denmark.
A key element in our career services is individual counselling. Our 1:1 counselling gives you the opportunity to discuss the direction of your career and any specific topic that you find relevant for your career planning.
Book an appointment for individual career counselling by contacting our Career Consultant Mette Fog Skriver.
When you book an appointment for career counselling, please include the information listed below:
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- Current position at UCPH (please state whether you are a PhD
- Name of workplace at UCPH – Department/Faculty
- Please specifyout why you want an individual career counselling session and which areas you would especially like to discuss.
Performance and Development Review
All UCPH employees must have a Performance and Development Review (PDR) once a year with their line manager/supervisor. Once you are part of the University, you will be introduced to material that can help you and your manager setting up inspiring PDR sessions.
Criteria for recognising merit
The Uiversity has a number of criteria for recognising merit of assistant professors, associate professors and professor positions. The criteria support both rigour and breadth in the academic practice.
We offer individual job interview counselling if you need assistance with your verbal and non-verbal communication skills before a job interview.
How to prepare for a job interview
Book a counselling session
Feedback on cover letter and CV
We provide assistance in reviewing your cover letter & CV and providing suggestions to improveyour job application material.