Administrative project support coordinator, Department of Pharmacy
The Department of Pharmacy is looking for a proactive colleague and team player to work with project management, coordination, and research support and general administration.
- Point of contact for project partners for administrative and financial tasks
- Point of contact for project funding bodies
- Partner contact and guidance, follow-up, feedback and re-budgeting project budget proposals
- Financial and project progress reports to project leader, project partners and funding body
- Project administration, reporting, and communication via on-line application portals and e-grant portals
- Daily coordination of research activities and communication with the project partners across the network
- Management team TC meetings coordination and reporting
- Time management, monitoring and meeting project activity deadlines
- Planning, execution and follow up on meetings (venue, flight & hotel arrangements)
- Update/collect and record all mobility actions and work package meetings
- Update and maintain web based platform/web page (intra/internet)
- Organize webinars, e-meetings, video/YouTube based introduction videos editing
- Create interactive material for the web based platform/web page. Setting up, maintaining and update project website, calendar, news, project status
- Limited travel to project partners
- Administrative and financial support for researchers during grant application processes
- Prepare strategic project funding proposals
You have a wide range of administrative and project management experience coupled with a keen interest in working in a flexible and dynamic environment. Fluency in English and Danish (oral and written) is essential, as well as being self-motivated, and able to prioritize and manage time to meet strict deadlines.
- You have an Academic background (e.g. master)
- Relevant educational background in economics, and/or communication
- Experience with general administration and management support
- Experience with project coordination, project management and administration preferably from a university or a similar environment
- Experience in cooperating with remotely located partners is an advantage
- Knowledge of funding landscape and experience with elaboration and submission of grant applications is advantage
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe, PIXLR)
- IT and financial understanding
- Experience with graphic design, info graphics and creation of a public image
- Preferably experience with Indfak, RejsUd, ØSS/LDV or other similar systems
- Experience with Sharepoint, Obvious CMS, Wordpress and/or other web programs
- The ability to work effectively on your own, and as part of a team
- You are well-liked by colleagues, have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- You can communicate project outreach on-line, via website or relevant on-line networks
- You can multitask, prioritize between tasks
The position is full-time (37 hours) temporary position for 3 years. Expected starting date is December 1, 2020.
Employment will be in accordance with the provisions of the collective agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC.
You will be classified after your relevant experience according to AC agreement. Employment will be as academic employee (AC-TAP) or as special consultant after qualifications. It will be possible to negotiate supplements due to qualifications and experience.
We are part of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, which employs around 3,350 people in an inspiring international environment. Our mission is to create new knowledge and recognition through our core tasks Education, Research, Sharing knowledge and Communication.
The Department of Pharmacy employs 175 people, Scientists, PhD Students and Administrative personnel among others. We emphasize further development of internationally recognized programs of research and education. We are committed to serve the Danish society and the international scientific community with the Departments knowledge.
Our mission at the Department of Pharmacy is to advance the pharmaceutical sciences by performing drug-related research and research- based teaching in a range of topics including:
- Pharmaceutical technology and formulation
- Drug delivery
- Advanced drug analysis
- Clinical and social pharmacy
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Administration Anne Marie S. Clemensen at Annemarie.firstname.lastname@example.org or at + 45 2935 7308.
Please send your application, including CV and other relevant documents, through the Job portal by pressing “Apply now” to fill in the application form.
The date for application is September 30, 2020. We expect to interview candidates ongoing up to the application date and again in week 40-41.
Department of Pharmacy and the University of Copenhagen wish to reflect the diversity of society and welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal backgroun
Part of the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU), and among Europe’s top-ranking universities, the University of Copenhagen promotes research and teaching of the highest international standard. Rich in tradition and modern in outlook, the University gives students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment. An effective organisation – with good working conditions and a collaborative work culture – creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.