Programme leaders and selection committee
Professor Marie Louise Bech Nosch, professor Jens Hjorth and Management and organisation consultant Ulla Viskum are the leaders of the talent programme.
Marie Louise Bech Nosch
Professor Marie Louise Bech Nosch is a historian. She received her Ph.D. from Universität Salzburg, Austria. Her primary fields of research is Aegean epigraphy and Mycenaean textile production.
Marie Louise became a professor with specific assignments in 2009 and was the director of the Danish National Research Foundation's Centre for Textile Research from 2005 –to2016. She has been a professor at SAXO Institute since 2017.
Professor Jens Hjorth is an astrophysicist. He received his Ph.D. from University of Aarhus. His primary fields of research is gamma-ray bursts, gravitational lensing, dark matter and dark energy in the Universe, high-redshift galaxies, and cosmological parameters.
Jens became a professor at the Niels Bohr Institute in 2004 and director of the Dark Cosmology Centre in 2005.
Ulla Viskum is an organisational psychologist. Her primary fields of work is academic leadership, designing and facilitating development processes, creativity and innovation in the account of creating a fruitful workplace.
Ulla became a psychologist at Aarhus University in 1995, and she has been working with academic leadership at Risø, DTU, RUC and UCPH. Ulla has worked as a management and organisational consultant at Shared HR at UCPH since 2013.
The selection committee
- Kirsten Busch Nielsen, dean at the Faculty of Theology and chairperson of the selection commitee
- Jens Hjorth, professor at the Niels Bohr Institute, programme leader
- Marie Louise Bech Nosch, professor at the Saxo Institute, programme leader
- Trine Wintherø, Associate Dean for Innovation and External Relations at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Ulrik Gether, head of the Department of Neuroscience
- Niels Kroer, head of Department of Biology
- Henrik Palmer, Associate Dean for Research at the Faculty of Law
- Nina Græger, Head of Department of Political Science